- 2 Cups jerk chicken, shredded
- 1 Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 10” Pita bread (We used freshly made dough in this photo)
- Gravy (Leftover or freshly made jerk marinade)
Preheat the oven to 400 F, and dust a baking sheet with cornmeal.
Place the pita bread on the baking sheet and start to build the pizza. Lightly oil the pita bread with olive oil and then spoon a generous amount of gravy on the pita bread. Add a layer of chicken, and then add the peppers and onions. Finally sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and a light drizzle of olive oil.
Bake for 10 minutes.
A variation on this theme would be to use freshly made Pesto sauce as a substitute for the gravy.
Serves roughly 4 people depending on appetites. 😉