- 2 Heaped tbsp Jamaican Jerk Paste
- 2 Tbsp clear honey
- 4 Salmon fillets juice
- 2 Limes
- ½ Red cabbage, core removed, thinly sliced
- 1 Firm but ripe mango, skin removed, thinly sliced
- 1 Red pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 Spring onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- Small bunch coriander, leaves picked.
Heat the grill to medium-high. Mix the jerk paste and 1 tablespoon of honey together in a bowl.
Place the salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking tray and brush thoroughly with the Jerk/honey sauce. Cook on the top shelf for 8-10 minutes or until just cooked through (move the tray down a shelf if the salmon starts getting too caramelized).
Put the remaining honey, lime juice and some seasoning in a large bowl and mix together. Add the red cabbage, mango, pepper, spring onions and coriander, and toss through the dressing.
Serve the salmon on a pile of the slaw.