Wickedly Good Fish Taco Sauce…
This was taken from soupaddict.com. It is similar to my Zesty Sauce with a few extra ingredients.
- ½ Cup Sour cream
- ½ Cup mayo
- ½ Teaspoon cumin
- ½ Teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ Teaspoon dried dill
- ½ Teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
- ½ Teaspoon capers, minced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- Juice of half a lime
In a small bowl whisk all the ingredients together. The sauce should have the consistency of a pour-able creamy dressing, if it is too thick add more lime juice.
- Cover the sauce and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve chilled.
Spicy Mayo Sauce…
I use this sauce on everything!! Burgers, chicken, fried fish, I especially like it with fries.
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Sriracha (more if you want it spicy)
- ¼ Teaspoon chilli powder
Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Traditional Tartar Sauce…
Tartar sauce is a traditional accompaniment to fried seafood. I have it here for you old school folk who know what you like and stick with it. 🙂
- ⅔ Cup mayonnaise
- 6 Cornichons, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley,minced
- 1 Tablespoon capers, drained and minced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash hot sauce (optional)