When people ask us about the recipe, we use the phrase that is common in the islands. We say:
- 1 of Sour
- 2 of Sweet
- 3 of Strong
- 4 of Weak
Measures to Make Approximately 2 Liters…
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice (Sour)
- 2 cups of white or natural sugar (Sweet)
- 3 cups of rum (Hard… We use Antigua’s Cavalier Rum, but you can substitute Mt. Gay Rum)
- 4 cups of water (Weak)
- Select the measurement that you are going to use. We use cups here.
- If you use cups, then get a large pitcher pour and mix accordingly.
- Add ice to your glass, add the punch and a garnish (if you wish), and serve.
Please let us know how you like my Old Fashioned Rum Punch recipe via our Contact Us page, our Facebook Page, or Instagram.