- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- Water to taste
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin seed, roasted and ground
- 1 Hot pepper, seeded and finely sliced (optional)
- 2 Roasted chicken breasts, roughly shredded
- 1/2 Cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 Small ripe papaya, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 Small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Spring onions, shredded
- 1 Handful mint leaves
- 1 Head leaf lettuce
In a small mix lime juice, water, soy sauce, sugar roasted cumin, and hot pepper. Stir until the sugar has dissolved, taste and adjust the seasonings to taste.
In a large bowl toss chicken with half the dressing. Add the cucumber, red onions, spring onions and mint and toss to combine. On a serving plate arrange s bed of lettuce, add papaya slices and top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle the chopped peanuts and drizzle with remaining dressing.
Please let us know how you like my Chicken and Pawpaw Salad recipe via our Contact Us page, our Facebook Page, or Instagram.
If this recipe really makes your mouth water, why don’t you come for cooking classes in Antigua. Come for one class or a series of classes and you can even stay in our BnB.