- 5 Pounds of Cassava, sliced thinly using a mandolin
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
01Peel cassava using a knife much like you see here in the YouTube video.
03Fry in oil until golden and crispy.
04Serve warm or cool.
05Store in an airtight container.
Nicole’s Zesty Sour Cream Dip…
This is a little extra for the chips. Again, it is easy to make and tastes great with the chips!
- ½ Cup of sour cream ½ Cup of mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon of lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime (Lime zest is the skin)
- 2 Cloves of crushed garlic
01In a small bowl add the sour cream and mayonnaise.
02Take the lime (or 2 limes depending on their size) and grate the skin to create the zest.
03Squeeze the limes and crush the garlic.
04Add everything in the bowl, mix and enjoy!
Please let me know how you like this Cassava Chips recipe via our Contact Us page, our Facebook Page, or Instagram.