A Typical Menu
- Cocktails : A local juice and Nicole's Old Fashioned Rum Punch
- Appetizer : Garlic shrimp in a Crispy Wonton Cup with Avocado
- Main Course : Grilled Ginger Lime Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa, Basmati Rice, and a Rainbow Salad
- Dessert : Mini Cheesecakes with Passion Fruit
- NOTE: This sample menu can vary based on the season, availability and requests.
Cooking Classes: From the Sea…
“What’s available today?” is always the question the morning of a seafood class, This means that the menu is determined by what was recently caught based on the season and sea conditions. Whether it is Mahi Mahi, snapper, tuna or grouper, a delicious lunch using a local fish will be the end result.
Be prepared for a menu that adjusts from the one listed above based on what’s fresh and off the boats. But also be prepared to have fun as we adapt, create, and enjoy what we prepare and eat!
Contact us to learn more or make a reservation…